Recipe: Liver Biscuits For Dogs
Liver is packed full of nutrients that can benefit your dog’s health and wellbeing. Your dog will love the flavour of these biscuits. Happy baking!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup pureed liver
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, cornmeal, rolled oats, and wheat germ.
- Add the pureed liver, egg, and water to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes until it is smooth and pliable.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 0.6 cm (1/4 inch).
- Cut the dough into small pieces or shapes using a cookie cutter or knife.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the biscuits are lightly browned and crispy.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and let them cool completely on a wire rack before serving.