Baked Chicken Treats
A quick and easy way to spoil the dog(s) in your life!
- 1 cup (250 grams) cooked, finely diced chicken
- ½ cup rice, cooked & mashed
- 3 Tablespoons rice flour
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Use baking moulds, like heart moulds, or small cupcake moulds.
- Mix all ingredients together and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into the moulds and bake for 20-30 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
- Allow to cool, remove and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
* Consult with your veterinarian about any allergies your dog may have.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: ±40 minutes