RECIPE: CATNIP BISCUITS FOR KITTY
Most cat owners know about the calming effects the herb catnip can have on their cats. Your cat will love these biscuits!
- 1 ½ cups wheat or white flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons catnip
- ⅓ cup powdered milk
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Prepare a non-stick baking tray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add in wet ingredients to form a soft dough. Add in a little more flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Roll the dough out onto a non-stick surface and carefully cut the dough into bite-sized squares or use a cookie cutter to make fun shapes.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown and allow to cool down.
- Store in an airtight container or freeze and thaw as needed.
* Consult with your veterinarian about any allergies your cat may have. Remember these are healthy snacks and should not be used as a substitute for a regular balanced diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: ±30 minutes