RECIPE: FISHY BRUSCHETTA
A quick and easy treat with lots of flavour kitty is sure to love!
- 1 slice of Bruschetta
- Fish oil
- Dried fish flakes
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Prepare a non-stick baking tray.
- Lightly toast the bread in a toaster first.
- Cut the toast into small squares or use a cookie cutter to make fun shapes.
- Brush the top of the squares with a little fresh fish oil and lightly sprinkle with dried fish flakes.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
* Consult with your veterinarian about any allergies your cat may have. Remember these are healthy snacks and should not be used as a substitute for a regular balanced diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Baking Time: 10 minutes Total Time: ±20 minutes